Seidl & Seidl offers FREE Consultation on all Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, and Social Security matters.
Consultations and Partial Schedule of Fees
- Contingent Fee Arrangements (Fee based on a percentage of recovery) are available for Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workman’s Compensation, and Social Security cases. Consultations for these matters are FREE.
- Consultations in Hourly Cases are $75 for family law matters (up to a half hour) and $200 for non-contingent fee cases (up to an hour).
- Simple Will preparation is $150 for an individual and $200 for a married couple. More complex wills are charged at an hourly rate.
- Hourly Rates are currently $200 per hour for most cases including Domestic Relations (Divorce and Separation) and other Family Law matters.
- Mediations are based upon the location; in Linn and Johnson Counties they are $380 for the first 2 hours; in Black Hawk County they are $495 for the first 3 hours. There may be additional fees if the mediation runs over the allotted time frame.
- Fee information relative to other cases or consultations is available upon request here.